The website www.carringtonclothing.com (the Site) is owned and operated by Carrington Kids. The following sets out the terms and conditions under which you may use the Site. Use of the Site constitutes agreement with these terms and conditions. Carrington Kids may, in its absolute discretion, modify or amend these terms and conditions from time to time and those modifications or amendments will be binding on you once displayed on the Site.
1. Content of the Site: (a) Carrington Kids attempts to keep the content of the Site up to date. However, Carrington Kids does not warrant the accuracy or currency of the content. (b) You acknowledge that the content on the Site is liable to change at any time. (c) Unless otherwise stated, all prices displayed on the Site are inclusive of taxes and are shown in Australian dollars. (d) The prices displayed on the Site may change at any time. (e) Items promoted on the Site are subject to availability and may change from time to time. (f) You acknowledge that the colours of the items that are delivered to you may vary slightly from the colours displayed by your computer monitor.
2. Payment and security: Carrington Kids currently accepts only VISA, Mastercard and Amex.
3. Returns and Exchanges: check out our return policy.
4. Paid Advertising: (a) Some of the content on the Site, including articles, sponsorships and promotions, constitutes paid advertising. This means that Carrington Kids may have received a payment or other benefit in return for publishing the content on the Site. (b) Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on the Site (including hyperlinks to advertisers' own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by Carrington Kids of the advertisers' products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement. (c) Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers on the Site are solely between yourself and such advertisers. Carrington Kids will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of advertisements on the Site.
5. Links, Downloads, Plug-ins, Features and Advertisements: Carrington Kids has not reviewed all of the Sites, downloads, plug-ins, features or advertisements linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site (including without limitation sites linked through advertisements or through any search engines). The inclusion of any link does not imply that Carrington Kids endorses the linked site, and use of the links is at your own risk. Carrington Kids does not accept any responsibility or liability for any claims arising out of your use of these links or of the descriptions or information supplied to it.
6. Intellectual Property (a) Copyright in the Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by Carrington Kids. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia) or similar legislation which applies in your location, you may not in any form or by any means: (i) adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Site; or (ii) commercialise any information or items obtained from any part of the Site; without Carrington Kids's written permission. (b) The trade marks used on the Site are owned by Carrington Kids. You must not copy or use those trade marks, unless expressly authorised in writing by Carrington Kids.
7. Disclaimer of Liability: (a) Carrington Kids does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the Site or any linked website, or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of items supplied pursuant to an order placed on the Site. Carrington Kids does not accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on or accessed through the Site. (b) With regards to any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in connection with the purchase and use of any items supplied via the Site, Carrington Kids, at its sole discretion, limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, and is fair and reasonable for Coronet to do so, to either repairing or replacing those items or paying the cost of having those items repaired or replaced.